All tickets for the use of the facilities at SkatingAt events throughout Australia are sold by Skating At ("Organiser"), ABN 87 618 703 709 .
Only the member or event attendees and the Organiser (SkatingAt Pty Ltd) are entering into an agreement regarding the event or membership. Tailored Ticketing Pty Ltd acts as a sales agent and intermediary for the Organiser by order and for account of the Organiser. It is the Organisers’ duty to adviseand instruct attendees/members of their eventually existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
Conditions of Purchase
1. the Organiser, its employees and agents shall have no liability whatsoever in negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty (including conditions or warranties implied by Section 74 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or by Part 2A of the Fair Trading Act 1999 to the Customer, his/her Dependent/s or legal representative for personal injury or death suffered by the Customer arising in any way whatsoever from the supply of the activities, including but not limited to the layout, design,construction and maintenance of the ice rinks and surrounds or the presence of people or objects thereon or nearby, or any associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits associated in any way with being at the SkatingAt.
2. the Customer acknowledges that the above activities are dangerous with many inherent risks as a result of which personal injury (and sometimes death) are common and ordinary consequences and assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue the Supplier for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever arising from such activities;
If you participate in these activities your rights to sue the Supplier under the Fair Trading Act 1999 if you are killed or injured because the activities were not supplied with due care and skill or were not reasonably fit for their purpose, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in or on this notice;
3. the change to your rights, as set out in or on this notice, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the Supplier. Gross negligence is defined in the Fair Trading (Recreational Services) Regulations 2004;
4. the Customer authorises the Supplier to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect the Customer's welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of emergency first aid and medical treatment as set out on the signage displayed at SkatingAt;
5. the Customer irrevocably consents to the Supplier photographing or filming the Customer, or any minor accompanied by the Customer, when at SkatingAt, for use for promotional purposes, including television,film, internet and all other forms of media, recording or reproduction,without any entitlement for any compensation or financial payment;
6. Tickets are transferable and valid only for the date/s shown. Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on availability. You can change your tickets by logging into our website, provided that you change your tickets more than 48 hours in advance of the session you have booked. Otherwise, our tickets are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable. All ticket sales are final and we are unfortunately also unable to change ticket categories. Please check carefully when making your booking.
The Customer shall comply with all signs or other directions of the Supplier and the ticket may be suspended or cancelled and access to the ice rinks and all other facilities at SkatingAt denied at the absolute discretion of the Organiser for non-compliance or for reckless or careless conduct.
7. Bad weather
The rink can operate in nearly all weather conditions. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing. This is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the unlikely event that the Duty manager deems it necessary to close the ice rink, alternative sessions will be offered for skating, subject to availability. Notification will be provided via Facebook and pending the time available EDM distribution may be an option at the discretion of the organiser.
Entry to the event is subject to the following conditions:
1) All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Further recommended age restrictions are based on each individual screening.
2) No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
3) SkatingAt is a completely licensed event, so strictly NO alcohol is to be brought on site by patrons.
4) Your ticket will be emailed to the email address specified during booking as a PDF attachment once your card has been successfully charged. you can also print your ticket at any time from the "My Account" menu.
If you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) please bring photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the ticket to the event Ticket office. SkatingAt staff members can then look up your booking from your details.
5) At the point of entry the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you will be asked to present a current matching driver's license, "RTA Proof of Age" card or Passport that matches this information.
6) You may either (A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket, Everyone must arrive at once in a group. OR; (B) You may Nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for everyone, each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be emailed separately.
7) If you agree to purchase tickets under these conditions, you can then purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the promoter.
8) Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which are inclusive of GST. We accept MasterCard and VISA.
9) The promoter/venue reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute activities and entertainment and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. The promoter/venue reserves the right of admission.
10) Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, SkatingAt will contact and inform customers via Facebook and in some instances via EDM’s at the organisers discretion.
11)It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
12) Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing Pty Ltd on behalf of the event promoter/venue. Tailored Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
13) All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.